Please refer to the job advert for further information.
ASE Cum Application Support Engineer Based Location: India
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the software products, working directly with the customers, developing modules, troubleshooting complicated software issues, managing critical customer issues and helping improve the process.
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in BSc, Software Engineering. CS, CIS, EE or equivalent.
• Preferable with 1-2 years of working experience using .Net technology and SQL database.
• Possess knowledge in WCF, MSSQL Database, IIS and experience in Windows / Linux environment.
• Possess knowledge in Networking would be an advantage.
• Strong teamwork, interpersonal and effective communication skills are required for Interaction with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs