Required to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Minimum 6 years working Experiences in ASP.Net and Web development Minimum of 2 years of working experiences in ReactJS is mandatory. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Senior .NET Software Engineers (Malaysia)
- Required to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Minimum 6 years working Experiences in ASP.Net and Web development
- Minimum of 2 years of working experiences in ReactJS is mandatory.
- Working experience in Message Queue technology is mandatory
- Working experience in SignalR or WebSocket would be an added advantage
- Working experience in Docker or containerize technology would be an added advantage
- Working experience in Mobile development (Android, iOS), DevOps and Distributed programming would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge in RESTful API implementation is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL is mandatory
- Knowledge in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Microservices technology would be an added advantage
- English speaking is mandatory
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using best HTML/CSS practices
- Develop RESTFul API and various backend interfaces
- Integrating data from various back-end RESTful services
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs