Should be at least around 3 - 15+ years of experience in Enterprise intelligence. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Consulting D&A - SQL/TSQL + (SSIS and/or Informatica and/or Talend)
As part of our EY-DnA team, you will help clients in developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Working with latest tools available in the market you will help clients by acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems and help to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Using your expertise in data analytics you will help our clients to view data in context and make smarter business decisions to achieve improved products and services.
We’re looking for candidates with strong technology and data understanding in data engineering space, having proven delivery capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm as well as a part of a growing Data and Analytics team.
Your key role and responsibilities
- Leads the delivery of processes to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, for projects with moderate complexity, using strong technical capabilities
- Designs, develops and produces data models of relatively high complexity, leveraging a sound understanding of data modelling standards to ensure high quality
- Builds networks with other departments across the business to help define and deliver business value, and may interface and communicate with program teams, management and stakeholders as required to deliver small to medium-sized projects
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Support business development activities through both leading pursuits and developing strong relationships with existing clients
- Specialization in a specific sector/domain will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of case teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
Skills and attributes for success
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 3-15+ years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills
- SQL coding experience on large projects working with newer versions of SQL Server (2014 and newer)
- Must possess expert T-SQL programming, performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Create database objects and T-SQL scripts
- Candidate should have Strong Java development knowledge.
- Developed expertise in complex data management or Application integration solution and deployment in areas of data migration, data integration, application integration or data quality.
- Experience in developing/enhancing new or existing Informatica mappings, mapplets and workflows, and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in using various transformations and functionalities based on the project requirements.
- Expertise in error handling and logging for data quality.
- Performance tuning of informatica mappings and workflows.
- Worked on different data sources, data warehouses and environments
- Good understanding of dimensional data modelling / ER diagrams
- Develop database objects and ensure data quality/integrity
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support the applications
- Strong database optimization skills including query optimization, indexing and partitioning
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role
with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, Strategy & transactions and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above,
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Join us in building a better working world.